December 15, 2012

WE WILL NOT FALL


It seems like we live in a world where all sense of decent humanity has been lost when you hear about the awful things that happen so such innocent people. In moments like these I wonder  "what is our world coming to?" but as I watch a grief counselor on the news last night I clung to her words for a sense of hope. She reminded us that these are rare occurrences. In a world where all hope in humanity seems to be lost I figured I would do a post about all the amazing people there are in the world.

This NY cop help a homeless man by purchasing a pair of boots to cover his bare feet on a cold day. I have always admire the passion and dedication that police officers hold but this goes above and beyond the call of duty.


This young girl who lost her best friend last year from cancer honors her memory while raising awareness about the disease.

Website Photo - Sabrina Article copy

I Just thought this was the cutest thing ever! Read about this flight attendant that comforted this skittish little puppy that was afraid to fly!


Airline Job Calm Down Puppies


When you feel like your hope in humanity is all but lost, look around you. There are strangers praying for strangers as they cry for someone else's pain. We must not give up on each other but show the wicked and cruel of the world that WE will never fall! 

3 comments:

  1. I think it is so amazing that you are standing up to cancer. Being sick is no fun and its nice to see people care about people!

    xxx,

    Danielle Faith
    DanielleFaith.ME

    PS: I am your newest follower from @Home Take 2's Blog Hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower! I am truly glad to have found you!
    Come by for a visit and follow if you like!
    Merry Christmas,
    Julie
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there are still pockets of kindness, and this is a good time to remember them.

    ReplyDelete