October 19, 2013

HOW I LIVE NOW


I wake up in the morning feeling nothing like P. Diddy. Most days it's an inner struggle to retreat from my warm cave of thick comforters and fluffy pillows but I take solace in the fact that waking up at 7:30 am is nothing to complain about. I have become immersed in my kids, my husband, my job and now my education and this had left me with a small portion of time to devote to blogging. I am not apologizing because luckily I don't charge for sponsorship so the number of posts I publish a week/month is really up to me.

Class is going well. I am enjoying learning something new every day and I have fallen in love with Astronomy, so much so that I often recite fun facts to Aaron while we are watching television.  Last week while at my parents house, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and went into the backyard, grabbed a reclining patio chair and hunkered in right in the sun and read my Astronomy text book. I am doing something for myself and for my family. The more I do the more I want to do and that's a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment