September 22, 2013

FARMER'S MARKET



How did you spend the first official day of fall? The family and I did our tradition stop at the farm and picked up some farm fresh produced as well as homemade pickles and corn relish. After we got home I made a roast chicken with some of the stuff we picked up.  This weekend went by so fast that my heart aches a little. A part of me just wants to use an extra day to curl up in with the 3 of them and just watch television and cuddle all day long. Maybe next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. We kind of did the same :) That roast chicken dinner sounds like the perfect meal for the first day of fall. Hope you get that extra day to curl up with your kiddos and watch tv, I love days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the farmers market, I need to go hit up my local one!! :)

    ReplyDelete