September 1, 2013

SEPTEMBER


Farm trip from 2012

September welcomed me with a cool breeze in the morning. I am looking forward to the crisp mornings and cool night with the sent of wood burning fireplaces in the distance. The leaves changing to yellow, bright orange and apple red. Currently I have filled my home with the season, Nutmeg & Spice candles, orange and white porcelain pumpkins, chocolatey brown throw blankets. I nearly died when I found out that the Pumpkin Spiced Latte would officially release on September 3rd, this undoubtedly marks the true beginning of autumn.

I am looking forward to so much this month. Besides the start of 1st grade and all that comes with it, I am anxious for trips to the farm filled with hayrides and pumpkin patches. Farm fresh produce, pies and jams. I can't wait until its socially safe to start decorating for halloween, I figure it will be when it officially becomes fall on the 22nd. I'm looking forward to cable knit sweaters, brown leather boots, light jackets and warm apple cider.

What are you looking forward to? 




No comments:

Post a Comment