November 12, 2013

ITS ALL ABOUT ME

Sometimes it is all about me, as in I take a chunk of time out of my day where I do whatever I truly want to do. For instance, Aaron took the boys grocery shopping after work on Sunday; he came all the way home to get them then left soon there after giving me about two hours of down time. I thought to myself,  what shall I do with all this time? I got dressed to work out. Working out is not fun for me but I figured I would get that out of the way so that I could spend more time with Aaron later on. Was that what I really wanted to do? No. What I really wanted to do was to fix myself a drink, grab some chocolates and watch a marathon of The Hills, so that's what I did.


I kind of felt bad that I skipped my workout, I've been very lazy but I want to change all that..so last night I worked out. And I think I will again tonight!


What have you done for yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment