November 8, 2013

LET THE SUNSHINE IN

The Wonderful Elizabeth of The Bradleys was gracious enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Award. She selected 10 questions for me to answer and in return I must ask 10 questions to other bloggers whom I will nominate. I decided to stick to some of Elizabeth's question and then created some of my own.

 The Rules:
  1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
  2. Link to the person who nominated you
  3. Answer 10 questions about yourself that the person who nominated you asks.
  4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. (make sure to link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know you have nominated them)
My questions for you!
  1. What is the latest book you have read and what did/do you like about it?
  2. What is one thing you like that most people dislike or what is one thing you dislike that everyone else seems to like?
  3. What is your food weakness?
  4. What is your favorite season and why?
  5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
  6. Why did you start your blog?
  7. If you could prefect one skill or talent what would that be?
  8. What is one thing that feel you must do to treat yourself?
  9. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had (that you can remember)?
  10. What three fictional characters would you love to meet?
My nominations:




What is the latest book you have read and what did/do you like about it?
Heaven by V.C. Andrews. I admit those books are my guilty pleasures but sometimes a girl just wants to indulge in a soap opera style novel. Currently I am reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

What is your favorite thing to cook/make?
I love a classic roasted chicken on a bed of vegetables with a side of mashed potatoes. Nothing beats comfort food for me and my family, plus it's very simple to nail! Check out Ina Garten's recipe.

What is your food weakness?
Cheeseburgers and Chocolate! I don't think any explanation is required.



What is your favorite season and why?
Fall of course. The color, the fashion, the warm beverages. The farms, the food and the amazing golden lighting around sunset as the light shines through the red, orange and yellow trees. What is not to love?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I wasn't such a softy. I think people tend to take advantage of that and my willingness to forgive so easily.

Why did you start your blog?
I will copy and paste from my about me section... "I love to write and I use my blog as a way to develop my skills while I share my story with others, no matter if it’s one person reading it or 1 million (yeah right lol). I feel like there are so many blogs written by mothers who stay at home that working mothers don't have their story told quite as much."

What could you continue learning about your whole life because you love it/are obsessed with it?
Writing and literature! I love writing and I love to read.


What do you like most about your husband?
I love how he's such a partner. He brings me coffee in bed on the weekends. He makes breakfast on the Sundays when he's home and he is a great father. I love him.

What was the weirdest dream you've ever had (that you can remember)?
I have had many weird dreams as I dream a lot and I remember them all. Recently I had a dream that Chef Gordon Ramsey new restaurant he had opened in Toronto (not in real like). When I got there it was filled with ghosts that were just floating around like. They started off as a gray mist that materialized into solid looking gray ghosts, something that you would see at the Haunted Mansion in Disney World.

What three fictional characters (from books) would you love to meet?
Poison from Poison by Chris Wooding. It's my favorite book and she's such a strong character
Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Jonas from The Giver by Lois Lowry

No comments:

Post a Comment